1. 2 cups all purpose flour
2. 1 tin condensed milk (397 gms)
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1 cup butter soften at room temperature
5. 1 teaspoon baking powder
6. 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Butter cream Frosting
1. 1 cup butter soften at room temperature or vegetable shortening
2. 4 cups sifted confectioners ‘sugar
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 2 tablespoon milk
1. Grease and line rectangle cake pan, preheat the oven to 180º C.
2. Sieve the flour, baking soda and baking powder together 2 to 3 times. Set aside.
3. Beat the butter and condensed milk until light and fluffy.
4. Add vanilla extract to the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet mixture. Mix well, the batter is too thick.
6. Add milk and beat, the batter is not very thick it’s should be similar pancake batter consistency.
7. Fill this in cake pan and bake them for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool the cake completely on wire rack.
9. For the frosting, beat butter and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy.
10. Now add in icing sugar beating well after each addition and scraping sides and bottom of bowl frequently.
11. Add milk and beat until light and fluffy.
12. Frost top and side of cake with frosting.You may also like: