1. Boiled spaghetti
2. 1 cup spinach
3. 1/2 cup grated potato
4. 1/2 cup grated zucchini
5. 1/2 cup grated carrot
6. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
7. 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
8. 1/4 cup oat powder
9. 1/4 cup bread crumbs
10. Italian seasoning
11. Salt to taste
12. Black pepper
14. Marinara sauce or pasta sauce
15. Olive oil for shallow fry
1. In a large pot boiled the water, add spaghetti pasta and 1 tbsp olive oil, cook till done.
2. In one microwave safe bowl combine chopped spinach, potato, zucchini and carrot.
3. Cook until soft (don't add water).
4. After cool this mixture add salt, pepper, grated parmesan, garlic, oat powder, bread crumbs and italian seasoning than mix well.
5. Take small amount mixture and make lemon size balls.
6. Heat the oil in pan and shallow fry this balls in medium heat.
7. Serve spaghetti with Marinara sauce and veggie balls.
8. Garnish with oregano and parmesan cheese.
1. 1 can tomato puree
2. 1/4 cup olive oil
3. 1/4 cup onion puree
4. 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
5. 4 to 5 fresh basil leaves chopped
6. 1/2 teaspoon sugar
7. Salt to taste
8. Pepper to taste
9. Italian seasoning
1. Place olive oil in large sauce pan add garlic and onion puree in pan.
2. Turn heat to medium and cook until onion lightly pinked.
3. Add tomato puree, season with salt, sugar and pepper and ½ cup water.
4. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and cook until thickened.
5. Add chopped basil and Italian seasoning at very end, stir in and cook for 1 minute more.