1. 1 ½ cup cake flour
2. 1 cup sugar powder
3. 1 teaspoon baking soda
4. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
5. 1 ¼ cup fresh orange juice
6. 1/3 cup melted butter (vegan choice oil)
7. 1 teaspoon grated orange zest (optional)
1. In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. Take one another bowl add butter and sugar and beat well, add the orange juice, and orange rind. And beat add slowly flour mixture and beat well (don’t beat over).
3. Grease 9” cake pan and preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.
4. Pour into the prepared baking pans or muffin cups and cover the pan with foil.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (for cakes) or 25 to 30 minutes for cupcakes or until a toothpick poked into the middle of the batter comes out clean and it is lightly browned on top.
* This Cake tasted very good and had very light and delicate texture. If frosting be careful. Be sure to use fresh orange zest.
* You can take any citric fresh fruit juice like pineapple, grapes or apple but that time you drain the juice and use. It’s give your own cake recipe enjoy!!
* It’s very easy cake recipe, thanks to my friend Mrs. Dhan Laxmi for sharing this recipe with me.