1. 2 cups cake flour
2. 1/2 cup yogurt
3. 1/2 cup water
4. 2 cup sugar powder
5. 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
7. 1 cup butter soften at room temperature
8. 1 teaspoon baking powder
9. 1 teaspoon flax seeds powder + 3 tablespoon water mix well
10. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
11. 2 tablespoon red food color
1. Combine coco powder, red color, water and vanilla in one bowl mix well and keep aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Sift together the cake flour, baking powder, soda, salt and flax seed pour in the butter mixture and beat very well.
4. Combine yogurt and water, mix well. Add this in cake batter and beat.
5. Now in cake batter add color and coco mixture and mix.
6. Pour the batter into grease cake pan and bake preheated oven in 180° C about 30 – 35 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the sides.