Piglet, Bear, Doggie, Rabbit, Kittle, Parrot ohhhh…..my God!! My son is so happy…. Today he takes his meal properly…and listen everything nicely, because his mum make his favorite cookies……Actually he was not well last night, he had little cold and fever and that’s why he didn’t went to school. Stay all day with me, he came in my kitchen and say mum can I help u ? ….so sweet J We decide we make some cookies. First he was up sad because in cookies I would use his koko crunch. But when I saw him a picture for those cookies and he was agreed for use koko crunch. Than we were making this cookies. This recipe I brought from net. They are so cute and crunchy cookies! My recipe is slightly different with original recipe so its here……
1. 1 cup cake flour
2. 3 tablespoon icing sugar
3. 1/2 cup milo powder
4. 2 tablespoon milk powder (optional)
5. 1+1/2 tablespoon corn flour (starch)
6. 1/3 cup butter or 1/2 cup shortening soften at room temperature
7. Chocolate chips
1. Beat the butter 2 to 3 minutes than add
Milo in and
beat again for 2 minutes.(Do not over beat)
2. In one bowl sieve the cake flour, milk powder and corn flour.
3. Combine the all flour and butter together, mix well.
4. Take this dough and put chocolate chips into each piece of dough, Give round shape.
5. Line the baking tray with butter paper, preheat the oven 150º C.
6. Put this round shape on butter paper Insert chocolate chips and koko crunch for eyes, mouth and ears (see the picture).
7. Bake those cookies 150º C for about 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Cool on wire rack store in an airtight container.
You may also like: