1. One package frozen puff pastry
2. 1 cup mashed paneer
3. 1/2 cup chopped spinach
4. 1/2 cup boiled and mashed chopped corn
5. 1/4 cup shredded cheese
6. 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
7. 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
8. 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
9. 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
10. Salt to taste
1. Thaw the Puff pastry at room temperature for 30 minutes, or until defrosted and easy to unfold keep aside.
2. Take one bowl and mix well all ingredients and keep aside.
3. Dust a flat surface with some flour and take rolling pin and roll one Puff Pastry sheet lightly.
4. Add the paneer and vegetable mixture in top of the sheet.
5. Roll the sheet gently into a roll as tightly as possible while being gentle.
6. Once you reach the edge, dab a little water and gentle but firmly press the edge in, roll the roll over and gently pinch the edges together.
7. Take pizza cutter and cut rounds and place them on butter paper and tray.
8. Preheat the oven 160 C and bake Wheels 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Cool about few minutes and serve.
You may also like: