1. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2. 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
3. 1/2 cup condensed milk
4. 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
5. 3/4 cup ground blanched almond
6. 2 tablespoon butter soften
7. 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
8. 1/4 teaspoon chocolate essence
9. Milk as needed
10. Walnuts pieces
1. Grease and line brownie pan or molds, preheat the oven to 160ºC.
2. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together 2 to 3 times. Set aside.
3. In bowl pour condensed milk, butter and melted chocolate it to make a fine, smooth paste.
4. Mix the flour with wet mixture, add in chocolate essence then mix well.
5. Add grounded almond powder and batter the whole mixture again.
6. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon milk if mixture is too thick.
7. Pour the mixture in greased brownie molds.
8. Put walnut piece in the middle of molds.
9. Brush brownie with water before baking so that it does not dry out.
10. Put in the oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
11. Let the brownie cool completely serve with coffee or ice cream.
You may also like: