1. 2 1/2 cups oats
2. 1 cup coarsely chopped dried fruits and nuts
3. 1/3 cup butter or oil in room temperature
4. 1/3 cup honey
5. 1/4 cup brown sugar/ white sugar
6. 1/2 cup grated coconut fresh or dry
7. 1 teaspoon cardamom seeds
1. Roast the oats and coconut flakes on medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Roast the almond cashew and melon seeds.
3. I added almond, fig, raisins, cranberries, dates, walnut, cashew, melon seeds, chocolate chips, dry mango and kiwi.
4. Preheat the oven to 180º C and line a flat baking tray with parchment paper overlapping the sides.
5. In bowl combine oats, coconut, sugar and other ingredients and mix well.
6. Spread into the prepared pan.
7. Use a small piece of parchment paper, press mixture evenly in pan very well.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
9. Let it cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before removing pan.
10. Cut into rectangles, Store in airtight container.
1. To make firm rectangles shape bars mixture should be press tightly while baking it.
2. You can make bars with muesli mixture also.
3. You can include or exclude any dried fruits and nuts of your choice or according to your kitchen pantry.
4. Replace brown sugar with palm or white sugar.
5. I have sweet tooth so I use 1/4 cup sugar u can reduce and use 1 to 2 tablespoon.
You may also like: