1. 2.5 (2 and 1/2 ) cup bread flour
2. 2 teaspoon active instant dry yeast
3. 2 tablespoon oil or melted butter
4. 2 teaspoon sugar
5. 1/2 cup lukewarm milk (vegan choice soya milk)
6. 1/2 cup lukewarm water
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1/4 lukewarm water as needed
1. Mix the water, milk and sugar in large bowl.
2. Sprinkle the yeast in top of the milk mixture cover and keep a side for ten minutes.
3. Take one another large bowl and add the flour and Oil and mix well.
4. After ten minutes to bring all together.
5. Take the dough out on lightly floured surface and knead for 6 to 8 minute, if you needed add little water (make smooth dough).
6. Let the dough rest for 2 hours in an oiled bowl, cover with kitchen towel to prevent from dough skin.
7. After 2 hour it will have been double in size.
8. Take out air from the dough by patting with the help of hand.
9. Divide the dough 8 portions and spread each portion out in a round shape.
10. Put all rounds in rectangle or round greased pan.
11. Cover the pan with kitchen towel and leave them to rise for another 1 hour.
12. After 1 hour again double in size.
13. Bake in a preheated oven at 200º C. For 20 to 22 minutes.
14. Brush the top with melted butter.
15. Let it cool down completely.
* Kneading the dough is a necessary step in the bread(buns) making process.
* Usually a dough goes through two rising periods, the first after mixing and the second after shaping.
* When the loaf starts its second rise after shaping, it is a good time to PREHEAT the OVEN about before 15 minutes.