1. 1 + 1/3 cups wheat flour
2. 1 cup ripe and mashed banana
3. 1/2 cup sugar powder
4. 1/4 cup oil
5. 1/3 cup milk
6. 1 teaspoon baking soda
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8. 2 tablespoon skinless almond
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF and lightly spray a loaf pan.
2. In a bowl sift together the flour and soda, stir well. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk oil and sugar until mix very well, than add mashed banana and milk.
4. Now add flour vanilla and mix very well.
5. Pour this batter in loaf pan. Garnish with almonds.
6. Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
7. Let it cool completely than Slice, enjoy with milk.
You may also like: