1. 1/2 cup Pistachios chopped (less or more is your choice)
2. 1 cup warm water
3. 1 cup whipping cream
4. 1 cup milk powder
5. 1/2 cup sugar powder
6. 1/4 teaspoon saffron
7. 1 tablespoon pistachios powder
8. Pinch of lime yellow food color
1. Soak pistachio and saffron separately in lukewarm water about 2 hours.
2. In blander add sugar, milk powder, and whipping cream.
3. Churn for one minute add warm water and saffron than churn again one minute.
4. A foamy mixture is ready. Pour into a box with a tight fitting lid cover the lid plastic cover.
5. Now cover and place in the freezer for 3 - 4 hours.
6. After 4 hours again churn in mixer jar and add pistachios.
7. Allow it to freeze for another 5 - 7 hours or so.
8. Enjoy Home made Ice Cream.
You may also like: