This toast is turn out good, easy and ideal for breakfast and tea time. Its also good for children’s lunch box. The oregano, garlic, pea, pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy Green pea pesto toast. I give name pesto because it's taste like green pesto.
1. 1/2 cup peas
2. 2 to 3 pieces broccoli
3. 1 sliced process cheddar cheese
4. 2 tablespoon yogurt
5. 1/2 teaspoon oregano
6. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
7. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8. Salt to taste
9. Garlic butter for spread
10. Whole wheat bread sliced
1. Take food processor jar than add in peas, broccoli, yogurt and cheese.
2. Crush very well if needed add little water, make smooth paste.
3. Now in microwave safe bowl shift this paste add in oregano, black pepper, garlic powder and salt, mix well.
4. In microwave cook this paste 2 minutes and keep aside.
5. Cut bread triangle shape and spread garlic butter.
6. Toast the bread in oven until breads are crispy.
7. Take it out and spread green pea pesto.
8. Serve with Mock tail or juice.
You may also like: