This instant and delicious Dosa I made with oats. Oats are known to be high fiber and great for folks who have cholesterol issues. The other key benefit of oatmeal for weight loss is its ability to stabilize blood sugar levels and raise the body’s metabolic fat reducing engines. Enjoy food..... always stay healthy:D.
1. 1 cup oats powder or flour
2. 1/2 cup semolina
3. 1/4 cup rice flour
4. 2 tablespoon green chili paste
5. 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
6. Salt to taste
7. Water as required
8. Oil for fry
1. Roast oats for few minutes till aroma comes and the oats color slightly changes.
2. Than make fine powder, mix with rice flour and semolina.
3. Now add salt, chili, onion and water. Make thin paste like normal Dosa batter.
4. Leave it batter for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Heat the Dosa skillet on medium high heat. Than add some drops of oil in skillet.
6. Pour the ladle of batter on skillet in circular motion to make thin Dosa.
7. Cook till golden brown and turn over to other side, drizzle few drops of oil.
8. Cook for few seconds then transfer to the serving plate.
9. Enjoy hot oat Dosa with sambhar or coconut chuthey.
* The consistency should be watery as we do for rawa dosa. or you can make thick batter and make thick dosas as well.
*You can take normal dosa batter than add oat flour and make oat Dosa.You may also like: