1. 2- raw mangoes
2. 1/2-cup sugar
3. 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
4. 1 teaspoon black salt
5. 1/2 cup mint leaves
6. 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder
7. Salt to taste
1. Peeled the mangoes and cut in to cube.
2. Combine the mangoes with 1 cup water.
3. Cook in pressure cooker for one whistle.
4. Add sugar and cool in room temperature, grind in a blender.
5. Add mint leaves, salt and cumin powder than make a puree.
6. Take 2 or 3 tbsp pana in a glass add ice cube and water, mix well and serve.
Store refrigerated in an air-tight glass jar.
You may also like: