1. 1 cup Besan (Chickpea flour)
2. 1/2 cup ghee or as required (clarified butter)
3. 1/2 cup sugar (powdered)
4. 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
5. 2 tablespoon chopped nuts
6. 2-3 teaspoon milk
7. A handful of raisins
8. Microwave safe bowl
2. Heat on high for 5-6 minutes first, stir after every 2 minutes, that time add ghee.
3. Then again after 2 minutes you stir and this time you sprinkle milk.
4. Then after 1 minute stir again.
5. Then after 30 seconds till you get desired brownness and nice aroma.
6. Let it cool add sugar, cardamom powder and raisins.
7. Mix well and then again 30 minute put in microwave.
8. Now add nuts and using your hands and make ping pong size balls.
9. If you not success making balls than you add milk and make magaj.
Not use too much of milk otherwise ghee come out.
You may also like: