1. 1 liter skim milk
2. 1/8 cup lemon juice
3. 1/4 cup powder sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
5. 1 teaspoon rose water
6. Tutti frutti
1. In a cup mix lemon juice and 1/4 cup of water.
2. Add milk in a heavy bottom pan, once the milk comes to a rolling boil, add lemon juice and live for minutes.
3. When the milk curdles, switch off the stove and strain the curdles (paneer) in cheese cloth.
4. Pour a little cold water over the paneer and hang the cheese cloth on the tap for 10 to 15 minutes to remove all of the liquid.
5. Then take the paneer in plate and rub with your palm for 4 to 5 minutes to smoothen it.
6. In non stick pan add paneer and sugar, mix well and cook on slow flame for 2 to 4 minutes.
7. Add rose water and cardamom, mix well than take it out this mixture in plate.
8. Now grease your hands and make golf size balls from the mixture.
9. Flatten slightly from the top and garnish with silver and tutti frutti.
10. Sandesh is ready! Serve chilled.
You may also like: