Yield: 15 to 20 pieces
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
1. 1 cup roasted, grounded sesame seeds
2. 1/2 cup roasted dry nuts powder (walnuts, almond, cashew, hazels)
3. 1/2 cup wheat flour (chapatti atta)
4. 3/4 cup clarified butter (ghee)
5. 1/2 cup sugar powder
6. 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
7. 1 tablespoon soth powder (dry ginger powder)
8. 1 tablespoon edible gum powder (goond)
1. Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan, add flour to it.
2. Roast the flour till it changes color and becomes light brown.
3. Now add in edible gum powder and stir consistency.
4. Add in sesame seeds, nuts powder and soth powder, mix and roast for 1 minute.
5. Remove the mixture from the flame.
6. After mixture becomes little cool, Add in sugar and cardamom powder, Mix properly.
7. Transfer mixture to the greased plate and press firmly.
8. Let it cool completely about 3 to 4 hours than slicing into individual pieces.
9. Store in an airtight container. It can remain fresh for 20 to 25 days.
You may also like: