You may also like:
1. 1/2 cup coarse whole wheat flour
2. 1/2 cup wheat flour (normal chapatti atta)
3. 1 cup grated jaggery or 3/4 cup palm sugar
4. 3/4 cup ghee or butter
5. 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
6. 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
7. 2 teaspoon ginger powder (soth powder)
1. In microwave safe bowl combine the ghee, whole wheat and wheat flour, mix well.
2. Now cook in microwave on high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Stir after every 1 minute.
3. Remove from the microwave add in soth powder and stir for a 1- 2 minutes till the mixture cools down slightly.
4. Add the grated jaggery and cardamom; mix well till jaggery dissolves into the flour mixture.
5. Transfer mixture to the greased plate and press firmly.
6. Sprinkle poppy seeds, cut in diamond shape leave about 2- 3 hours than remove the plate.
7. Store in airtight container for 20 to 25 days.
Note: ON STOVE ROAST THE FLOUR AND GHEE IN MEDIUM HIGH HIT TILL IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN. REMOVE THE MIXTURE FROM THE FLAME, AFTER LITTLE COOL MIX THE JAGGERY. SET IN PLATE THAN CUT.