· For sauce
1. 1 red capsicum
2. 1/2 carrot
3. 1 big red onion
4. 1 big tomato
5. 1 tablespoon olive oil
· For pasta
1. 1 cup uncooked elbow pasta
2. 2 tablespoon olive oil
3. 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
4. 1 teaspoon paprika
5. 7 to 8 olives
6. 1/2 cup chopped sweet basil
7. 1/4 cup shredded green capsicum
8. Salt to taste
11. Parmesan cheese
1. Fill a big pot with water and bring the water to a boil add elbow pasta and salt.
2. When the pasta is cooked remove in strainer. (Make sure don’t over cook it should be tender but not overly soft or mushy.)
3. Cut red pepper, carrot, onion and tomato into big size chunks.
4. In pan heat the oil add in red pepper and sauté for 2 minutes or until little brown.
5. Now add carrot and onion and sauté for 2 to 3 minute.
6. Add tomato and cooked for few second.
7. Remove this in mixture jar and make puree.
8. Heat the oil in a pan; add garlic and sauté for few second.
9. Add in red pepper puree and simmer over medium heat.
10. Simmer until slightly thickened. Add in oregano, parsley, salt and basil.
11. Cook for 1 minute than add olive, parmesan cheese, green capsicum and elbow pasta.
12. Mix well serve with grated cheese.
You may also like: