1. 1 cup spinach blanched
2. 2 potatoes boiled
3. 1/2 cup paneer crumbled
4. 1/2 cup peas boiled
5. 1/4 cup roasted gram flour
6. 1 tablespoon green chili paste
7. 1 tablespoon roasted and ground cumin
8. 1 teaspoon garam masala
9. 1 teaspoon amchur powder or lemon juice
10. Salt to taste
11. Oil to shallow fry
1. Wash and boiled the potatoes, allow to cool remove the skin and mash well. Keep aside.
2. Wash the spinach leaves, remove the stalks, blanch the spinach and remove all excess water.
3. Cook peas in microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, then blend peas and spinach in blender, without adding any water. Make smooth paste.
4. In large bowl add mash potato, spinach paste and other ingredients, mix well.
5. Divide the mixture in to 10 to 12 lemon size balls and shape into round patties.
6. Heat the griddle, smear 1 tablespoon oil or butter in and shallow fry the patties on medium heat.
7. Drizzle few drops of oil or ghee on a kabab and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till both sides turn crispy and golden brown.
8. Serve hot with mint chutney or tamarind chutney.
You may also like: