Dry fruit Balls or Rajigra ladoo is very easy Fasting recipe.
1. 1/2 cup amaranthus (rajigra) flour
2. 1/4 cup sago (sabudana) flour
3. 1/2 cup ghee (clarified butter)
4. 1 cup cashew powder
5. 1/2 cup almond powder
6. 1/2 cup roasted skinless peanut powder
7. 1 cup sugar powder
8. 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
1. Heat the ghee in pan, add both flour and roast in medium heat.
2. Roast till its well roasted and aroma start coming out. It’s take 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Allow it to cool completely.
5. In large bowl mix all ingredients, except the flour and mix thoroughly
6. Now form ping pong size balls of the mixture.
7. Store in air tight container in room temperature for 15 days than refrigerator.
Roast the sago grind and make sago flour, at my place it's available as ready made so here in this recipe I use that.
You may also like: