1. 1 cup sweet custard apple pulp
2. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
3. 1 cup warm water
4. 1 cup milk powder
5. 1/2 cup sugar powder
1. Wash and clean custard apple than remove all seeds and make thick pulp.
2. Take food processor jar. Add sugar, milk powder and lukewarm water.
3. Churn 1 minute add warm water and custard apple pulp than churn again 1 minute.
4. A foamy mixture is ready, Pour into a box with a tight fitting lid.
5. Now cover and place in the freezer for 3 - 4 hours.
6. After 4 hours again churn in mixer jar.
7. Allow it to freeze for another 5 - 7 hours or so.
8. Serve and enjoy!
* Here I use Sweet Custard apple u can use any your favorite’s fruits and make your own ice cream recipe.
You may also like: