1. 1 big boiled potato grated
2. 1/2 cup grated paneer
3. 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
4. 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
5. 2 tablespoon cornflour
6. 1 teaspoon lime juice
7. 1 teaspoon garam masala
8. 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
9. 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
10. Salt to taste
11. butter for shallow fry
12. 4 slices bread
13. 2 slices cheese
14. Sliced tomatoes
15. Sliced onions
16. Sliced cucumbers
17. Cherry tomato
18. Tomato ketchup
1. In mixing bowl combine potato, paneer, corn flour, coriander and mint leaves.
2. Add in lime juice, garam masala, chili, salt and chat masala.
3. Mix well and make round patty, than shallow fry in medium heat. Keep aside.
4. Place bread slices on cutting board, cut into circles using cookie cutter or sharp knife.
5. Repeat with slices cheese than make face using sharp knife and small round cutter.
6. Apply butter and mayonnaise in bread slices.
7. Close the sandwiches, apply on top ketchup than cheese slice.
8. Decorate with cheery tomato for nose and cucumber for ears.
9. Served with your favorite drink. Enjoy!
You may also like: