1. 20 - 22 garlic cloves
2. 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
3. 2 tablespoon red chili powder
4. 1 teaspoon oil
5. Salt to taste
6. Mortar and pestle
1. Add garlic cloves in morter, crush with pestle to make a smooth fine paste of it.
2. As soon as smooth paste is formed, add all other spices.
3. Crush/grind it again and mix it well with spoon to make fine paste.
4. Pour the chutney into bowl and ready to serve.
5. Taste delicious with rotla and butter, khaman, dhokla, dhebra etc.
you can store up to 1 month in refrigerator and use any curry and subji.
You may also like: