Ingredients:1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 1 cup brown sugar powder
3. 1 cup chopped mix dry nuts, fruits and candied fruits
4. 2 teaspoon baking powder
5. 1 teaspoon baking soda
6. 1 teaspoon flax seed powder
7. 3/4 cup butter
8. 1tanblespoon pie spices or you can use dry ginge,r cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and cardamom powder
9. 1/2 cup apple sauce
10. 1/4 Cup curd
For the Caramel syrup and soaked the fruits:
1. 1/4 cup sugar
2. 1 cup boiling hot water
3. In pan, add ¼ cup sugar and heat in medium flame.
4. Once the sugar starts melting and bubbling switch of the flame.
5. Pour boiling water to caramel and stir really well than switch on the flame.
6. Add in candied fruits, dry fruits and nuts and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes in low flame.
7. When fruits are plump and caramel gets thickened, switch of the flame and cool down to room temperature.
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C. Line a two 9" square tin.
2. Shift the flour, baking powder and baking soda twice. Add in pie spices.
In a mixing bowl, add the butter and sugar powder than whip it well.
Once the mixture is fluffy add in apple sauce, curd and flax seed powder. Mix well.
Then add in the flour mixture. Mix well and add the soaked fruits. Mix very well.
Once the batter is all ready, bring it all together.
7. Pour the batter in the prepared tins and bake it in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes at 180 C.
8. The cake is done when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool for at least 15 minutes before turning the cake out of the tin.
9. Let them cool covered. Tastes best as they mature, hold your pangs for a minimum of 12 hours before digging in enjoy!