1. 5 to 6 raw bananas
2. 1/2 cup cashewnuts
3. 1/2 cup dry raisins (kismis)
4. 1/2 cup roasted skinless peanuts
5. 2 teaspoon black pepper powder
6. 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
7. 3 teaspoon sugar powder
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil for deep frying
10. Grater with big holes
1. Heat the oil and deep fry cashews and kismis separately, keep them aside.
2. In one bowl mix black peeper, sugar, salt and citric acid, keep them aside.
3. Peel the banana and grate them directly on the oil.
4. Grate the banana in one direction, up to down.
5. Do not overlie the grated bananas.
6. Fry grated banana till crispy, fry few straws at a time.
7. Transfers in bowl add black pepper mixture mix well.
8. After done all add cashews, peanuts and kismis mix well.
9. After cool Store in airtight container.
You may also like: