1. 4 flour tortillas (here I use tomato flavor wraps)
2. 1 cup spinach chopped
3. 1 cup chopped tomatoes deseed
4. 1/2 cup chopped bell papers ( here I use green, yellow and red)
5. 1/2 cup chopped green onions
6. 1/2 cup chopped red onions
7. 1 chopped green chili
8. 1/2 cup mushrooms
9. 1 cup grated cheese; either Monterey Jack or sharp cheddar cheese
10. 1/4 cup grated paneer (optional)
11. Butter/Olive oil for toasting the tortillas
12. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
13. Salt and pepper to taste
14. 1 tablespoon chopped olives
1. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onions, green chili, mushrooms, bell peppers, spinach until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, pepper, olive and set aside this vegetable mixture.
3. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, take one flour tortilla and place it in the pan.
4. Spread some butter/oil on the tortilla. toast the tortillas for about 10 seconds each side.
5. Spread cheese and paneer over the tortilla, now spread vegetable mixture over the cheese.
6. Cover with another tortilla and spread a little oil over the top of second tortilla.
7. Cook until tortilla is light golden brown and cheese is melted.
* Heat oven to 180 c. Follow the same steps .Place in a cookie sheet and bake in oven long enough for cheese to melt, about eight to 10 minutes, remove quesadillas from oven.
* For the Quesadillas stuffing can be anything of your choice, cooked, uncooked, and vegetables. Experimenting can get fun and tasty with this dish.
* Cheese can be omitted if desired and it will taste just as great.You may also like: