1. 1 bunch spinach
2. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
3. 2 green chili
4. 1“ ginger piece
5. 3 to 5 cloves garlic
6. 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
7. 1 tablespoon sugar or jaggery
8. 1 teaspoon garam masala
9. 1 teaspoon coriander – cumin powder
10. 1 teaspoon red chili powder
11. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
12. 2 cups wheat flour or multi grain flour (chapatti atta)
13. 2 tablespoon oil
14. Water as needed
15. Salt to taste
16. Oil for shallow fry
1. Wash and finally chopped the spinach leaves.
2. Take half chopped spinach, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and chili in a blender. Make a smooth thick paste (if needed add water). Keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl add all spice ingredients, salt, sugar, sesame seeds and 2 tablespoon oil. Mix thoroughly.
4. Now add in chopped spinach and spinach paste also.
5. Add in flour than knead the smooth soft dough. If you needed add water.
6. Cover it and keep aside for at least 10 minutes.
7. Divide the dough ping pong size balls, Take a one ball and roll it evenly.
8. Keep it little bit thick than chapatti, heat the griddle.
9. Roast it nicely from both the sides by applying oil.
10. Serve with pickle, murraba or yogurt.
You may also like: