1. 1 cup basmati rice
2. 1/2 cup fresh green peas
3. 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
4. 1 teaspoon oil
5. 2 teaspoon ghee (clarified butter)
6. 7 to 8 cloves
7. Salt to taste
8. Water as needed
1. Wash, drain and soak the rice for 15 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. In pan boil the water, add in rice and salt cook until half done.
3. Add in peas and cook properly than remove the rice in sieve.
4. After cool completely transfer the rice in bowl.
5. Heat oil in small skillet add in ghee, cumin seeds and cloves.
6. After crack the seeds add this in rice, mix well than cover for 2 minutes.
7. Your peas pulav is ready serve with Gujarati sweet kadhi.
You may also like: