1. Seasonal mix fruit (here I use dragon fruit, strawberries, pineapple, watermelon and mango)
2. Satay of fruit punctures
1. Preheat a grill to medium high.
2. Brush grill rack with oil.
3. Thread fruit onto water soaked wooden skewers. (Pieces of fruit skewers alternately with a skewer).
4. Grill each skewer 3-4 minutes, turning often, until grill marks appear.
5. In stove also use for grill mark. (its easy and fast).
6. Serve with dip.
For mango zesty dip:
1. 1 cup yogurt
2. 1/4 cup ripe mango
3. 1/4 cream cheese or paneer (Indian cottage cheese)
4. 1/8 teaspoon lemon zest
5. salt to taste
1. Mix yogurt, mango, and bland in blander.
2. Transfer this mixture in one bowl mix mashed paneer or cheese cream and salt.
3. Add lime zest than serve chilled with fruit satay.