1. 2 cups pineapple cut in small pieces
2. 1 1/2 cups white sugar
3. 1/2 teaspoon saffron
4. 1/4 cup almond and cashew chopped
1. Clean and cut pineapple small - medium pieces.
2. In heavy bottom saucepan mix sugar and pineapple.
3. Cook in medium to high flame about 25 to 30 minutes.
4. First 5 minutes cook this mixture very low flame and stir occasionally.
5. After 5 minute sugar is dissolve than cook about 20 minutes in medium high heat and still stirring occasionally.
6. Check sugar syrup consistency it's come out one thread (one tar) or sticky and thick than take it out. Add saffron, almond and cashew.
7. After cool completely store this murraba air tight glass jar and store about one year.
8. Don't over cook otherwise after process your pineapple is hard.
* Buy Pineapple sweet (ripe) and cut in big pieces (Not very big).
* Sugar syrup making process is most important part of any kind of murraba so carefully check after 10 minutes.
* This murraba you can store in room temperature about 1 month and than store in refrigerator.