1. 2 cups wheat flour
2. 1/4 cup millet(bajri)flour (optional)
3. 2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
4. 1 cup shredded bottle gourd (duthi,lauki)
5. 1 tablespoon jaggery
6. 1 teaspoon red chili powder
7. 1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder
8. 1/2 cup yogurt or 1 tablespoon lime juice
9. 1 teaspoon garlic paste
10. 1 teaspoon green chili paste
11. 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
12. 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
13. 1/4 teaspoon coriander chopped
14. 1 teaspoon coriander - cumin seed powder
15. Salt to taste
16. 2 tablespoon oil
17. oil for shallow fry
1. Take Shredded bottle gourd and squeeze out the water and keep aside.
2. Mix both flour and keep aside.
3. Take one large bowl and add ingredients except yogurt or lime juice and mix well.
4. Now add bottle ground and flour and mix well.
5. Next start making a dough, make a firm but semi-soft dough (like you would make for rotis) if required add more flour.
6. Divide the dough in equal portions and make balls with hand and rolling with a pin and make thick roti.
7. Shallow fry the dhebra in medium heat.
8. Serve hot with curd, coffee or tea or simply with a sweet Gujarati mango or lime pickle.
* Extracted Bottle gourd water you can use in any curry or daals.
* While making dhebras that time don't left dough more time because its release water.