1. 4 tortilla wraps
2. 1 cup re fried beans
3. Shredded spinach
4. 1/2 cup salsa sauce
5. 1/2 cup sliced bell pepper
6. 1/8 cup sliced olives (optional)
7. 1/4 cup sour cream (here I use home made hung curd)
8. 1/2 cup Avocado dip
9. Shredded cheddar cheese
10. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly warm tortillas on a griddle.
2. Take 1 tortilla, spread spoonful of each ingredient (beans, spinach, salsa, and guacamole).
3. Add bell pepper and spread some sour cream, salt and pepper over it.
4. Fold the bottom of the wrap up, and roll.
6. Repeat until all burritos are done. Serve with Mexican rice.
* If you like bake burritos than place all rolled burritos on a baking dish and top each with salsa and cheese.
* Bake at 180c until warmed or 10 to 15 minutes.
You may also like: