1. 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned),
2. 1 tablespoon oil,
3. 1 cup sponge cake mix,
4. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda,
5. 1 teaspoon vinegar,
6. 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices,
1. Preheat oven to180 degrees c.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spices.
3. In a large bowl and add oil and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and combine until no lumps in the batter remain. Than add vinegar and mix until well combined.
5. Scoop batter into liners in a 6 cup cake tins and bake for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.