1. 1 cup fresh spinach (only leaves)
2. 2 cups plain yogurt lightly beaten
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 1 teaspoon sugar (as per taste )
5. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon green chili paste
7. 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seed powder
8. 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
1. 1 teaspoon oil
2. A pinch asafetida powder
3. 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
4. 1 slit green chili (optional)
1. Wash and chopped the spinach leaves.
2. Heat a pan and add spinach and a tablespoon of water.
3. Cook covered for 2 minutes on low heat.
4. Remove from flame and let it cool completely.
5. In a bowl, mix yogurt, salt, sugar, cumin powder. Add in spinach and coriander.
6. Heat the oil in pan, in over medium heat.
7. Add mustard seeds, when the seeds start popping, add cumin seeds.
8. Add chopped green chili and asafetida. Turn off the flame.
9. Let it Cool completely and add to the yogurt spinach mixture.
10. Serve chilled.
You may also like: