This mouthwatering pav bhaji is a snack of
Maharashtra.This is very easy to make.
1. boiled and mashed vegetables (potato medium size 2 or 3, carrot half, eggplant 1 (optional), cauliflower half cup and green peas half cup)
2. 2 big red onions finely chopped or puree
3. 4 tomatoes finley chopped or puree
4. 1 teaspoon red chili powder
5. 3 teaspoon pav bhaji masala
6. 4 tablespoon oil
7. 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
9. Salt to taste
10. Coriander leaves for garnishing
11. 1 red onion finely chopped for serve
12. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1) Heat oil in a pan. Once oil is hot add onions and fry till it gets slight golden color.
2) Add ginger, garlic paste and salt and fry till raw smell from ginger and garlic goes away.
3) Add tomato puree and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Add pavbhaji masala and red chili powder and salt till oil starts loosing out from the spices.
5) Add mashed vegetables, sprinkle some salt, add water if required.
6) Cook for 5 minute.Garnish with coriander leaves and butter.
7) Serve with bread or buns, chopped onion, papadams and buttermilk.
Note: When you heat oil in a pan at that time take out little oil about 1 table spoon in one bowl and add garam masala 1 tsp and set aside. When your pavbhaji ready at that time add this to your cooked pavbhaji so it gives good aroma and color to your pavbhaji.
You may also like: